Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

38

SATURDAY, MARCH 26, 2011

I'm 38 weeks today, which has me feeling...I'm not really sure.  It's been a long 38 weeks, yet it's also flown by so quickly.  I have friends who have never known pregnancy to last this long. I have friends who have gone much longer than this.  I have people who check in on me, people who (jokingly) request that I avoid certain dates to give birth, and people who are just as excited and antsy as we are.  They're wondering the same thing...is today the day?  It's the number one question on my mind at all times.  Some days, it consumes me.  (Like...the last few days!)

In just a matter of time, I'll finally know what this little one looks like.  Blonde hair?  Brown hair?  What color of eyes?  In our situation, there are so many unknowns that the suspense is about to send me over the edge!  I can't begin to guess about her features, her length, or even her size.  All I can do is wait.

A good friend recently reminded me that my life will not ever be as it is right nowever again...so enjoy this time.  It's great advice and I'm trying to do just that.  To enjoy these last few days/weeks as they are, taking every day as God has chosen to give it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment